Who We Are
Dream of Humanity is a nonprofit organization committed to advancing the life trajectory of those from disadvantaged backgrounds by providing resources and entrepreneurial programs that transform their lives and empower their communities.
- Value life. We believe that all human lives are precious and support the life journey of individuals toward manifesting their greatest aspirations.
- Infuse education. We are dedicated to transforming lives through disruptive educational experiences that cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Accelerate careers. We are passionate in our conviction that embracing entrepreneurship will empower individuals to thrive as they build careers, businesses, and jobs for their communities.
Who We Work With
Dream of Humanity partners with nonprofits, businesses, and educational institutions to analyze their clients’ needs and create turnkey programs and resources that engender success.
Who We Serve
Dream of Humanity equips individuals from underrepresented communities with the tools to manifest their dreams, transform their lives, and create pathways to success.
Our programs are designed to overcome the obstacles that overshadow disadvantaged communities:
- Just 16% of low-income college students graduate.
- Half of U.S. college students don’t have reliable access to food.
- 1 in 8 Americans are food insecure, or 42 million Americans, including 13 million children.
- 67% of women with young children work, yet childcare (up to $17,000 per year per child) is unaffordable for many.
- Almost 40 million working-age people live in metropolitan areas that lack public transportation.